What we specialize in:
New PCB designs and re-layout of existing designs.
Variable design modes: fully integrated schematic or netlist driven design.
Working with your team to implement constraints and design rules
Ongoing collaboration throughout the layout, working hand-in-hand when needed.
Smooth adaptation to design changes. ECOs happen; we are here to make your team successful, not get in your way.
Speed and efficiency. We make extensive use of automation to get more done in less time.
Design accuracy; complete Design Rule Checks by designer and a peer, every time.
Extensive ECAD/MCAD collaboration:
– Over 20 years of experience with SolidWorks and AutoCAD in multiple industries.
– Proprietary translation directly from ECAD data to SolidWorks or STEP models of components, PCB, and copper / solder mask layers
– Automated RF Shield design creates ready-to-use SolidWorks or STEP models
– Automated parametric panel/array design optimizes your designs for fabrication and assembly.
– Complete fabrication and assembly data preparation, including NC Drill, Gerber, ODB++, GenCAD, IDF, and IPCD-356.
– Automated dimensioning, drawing notes, and stackup views for fabrication and assembly drawings.
– Our goal is to complete post-processing in 2-4 hours.
Our technical experience includes:
PCBs up to 32 layers
Rigid, flex, and rigid-flex designs
RF designs up to 30GHz
RF and high-speed digital board material selection and stackup design
Current up to 200A, voltage up to 1000V at commercial & military flight altitude
Impedance control, differential length matching, dynamic phase matching of differential signals
Bus topology definition and length matching
DDR2, DDR3, DDR4, Ethernet, PCIe, JESD, and SERDES
HDI technology: blind and buried vias, microvias, fine-pitch breakout and routing